Set the scene with this heavenly twist on an old favourite.
The ingredient of Honey mustard chicken bruschetta
- 1 tablespoon whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons water
- 1 teaspoon honey mustard
- 60g chicken breast fillet
- 4 thin asparagus spears
- 4 thin diagonal slices French bread stick (baguette)
- 1 tablespoon butter, at room temperature
- 1 tablespoon chopped walnuts
- Fresh dill sprigs, to serve
The instruction how to make Honey mustard chicken bruschetta
- Combine the mayonnaise, water and mustard in a bowl.
- Bring a small saucepan of water to the boil over high heat. Add the chicken and reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 10 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Set aside for 10 minutes to cool. Thinly slice.
- Trim the asparagus to the same length as the bread. Cook in a small saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute or until the asparagus is bright green and tender crisp. Refresh under cold water. Drain.
- Spread both sides of the bread with butter. Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Cook the bread for 2 minutes each side or until golden.
- Divide the bread between serving plates. Arrange the chicken slices on top. Drizzle over the mayonnaise mixture. Sprinkle with the walnuts. Top with asparagus and dill.
Nutritions of Honey mustard chicken bruschettafatContent: 249.516 calories
saturatedFatContent: 16 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 16 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 11 grams protein
sodiumContent: 43 milligrams cholesterol