The ingredient of Toasted chicken tortillas
- 1 small barbecued chicken
- olive oil cooking spray
- 8 burrito tortillas
- 250g cottage cheese
- 1 small red capsicum, finely chopped
- 1 small green capsicum, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- 310g can creamed corn
- tomato salsa, to serve
The instruction how to make Toasted chicken tortillas
- Remove skin and meat from chicken. Discard skin and bones. Shred chicken.
- Preheat a sandwich press. Spray oil over 1 side of 4 tortillas. Place onto a flat surface, oil-side down.
- Spread cottage cheese over tortillas. Top with chicken, capsicum and coriander. Season with salt and pepper. Spread creamed corn over remaining 4 tortillas. Place, corn-side down, onto chicken mixture. Spray tops with oil.
- Place tortillas, 1 at a time, into sandwich press (if necessary cut in half before cooking). Cook for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp. Cut into quarters. Serve with salsa.
Nutritions of Toasted chicken tortillasfatContent: