This easy chicken and zucchini spaghetti dish is ready in just 30 minutes, making it the perfect weeknight dinner for all the family.
The ingredient of Garlic chicken with zucchini pasta
- 400g dried thin spaghetti
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus extra to serve
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 2 zucchini, peeled into ribbons
- 1 baby fennel, shaved
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- Grated orange rind
- Chopped fresh dill
The instruction how to make Garlic chicken with zucchini pasta
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook the chicken for 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Slice.
- Heat remaining oil in the pan. Cook zucchini, fennel and garlic for 1 to 2 minutes until soft. Toss with chicken, spaghetti, orange rind and dill. Serve drizzled with a little extra oil.
Nutritions of Garlic chicken with zucchini pastafatContent: