This one-pot wonder is a nourishing way to end the day.
The ingredient of Chicken with mushroom soup
- 6 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 2 tablespoons sherry
- 200g sliced button mushrooms
- 2 single chicken breast fillets, trimmed and thinly sliced
- salt and cracked black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
The instruction how to make Chicken with mushroom soup
- Place chicken stock and sherry in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Simmer for 5 minutes, then add mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes or until cooked through. Season with salt and pepper and stir in parsley. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Chicken with mushroom soupfatContent: