Spicy chicken wings are the perfect finger food for an autumn picnic.
The ingredient of Spicy chicken wings
- 2 teaspoons allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup (60ml) olive oil
- 1kg chicken wings, tips removed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
The instruction how to make Spicy chicken wings
- Combine the spices, garlic and oil in a mortar and pestle with some salt and pepper and grind into a paste. Place chicken in a bowl with the marinade and toss well to combine. Cover and chill for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 180u00b0C and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Spread the wings on the trays and bake for 25 minutes until golden and cooked through. Sprinkle with parsley and serve warm or cold.
Nutritions of Spicy chicken wingsfatContent: 297.316 calories
saturatedFatContent: 26 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 15 grams protein
sodiumContent: 81 milligrams cholesterol