This spicy chicken salad is a tasty lunch for those of us who are short on time.
The ingredient of Chicken tikka with bean salad
- 500g chicken tenderloins
- 3 tablespoons tikka curry paste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 4 tablespoons (1/3 cup) thick Greek yoghurt
- 300g French or thin green beans
- A few handfuls fresh herbs (coriander, mint, basil, baby spinach and rocket)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Naan bread, to serve
- Mango chutney, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken tikka with bean salad
- Place chicken in a ceramic or glass bowl. Add paste, half the lemon juice and half the yoghurt. Toss to combine and coat chicken, set aside.
- Blanch beans in boiling salted water for 2 minutes. Drain, refresh in cold water, drain again. Toss together with mixed leaves, remaining lemon juice, half the oil, salt and pepper.
- Heat remaining oil in a large non-stick frypan over medium heat. Cook chicken, in batches if necessary, for 1-2 minutes each side or until cooked through. Place salad on plates, top with chicken. Serve with remaining yoghurt, naan and chutney.
Nutritions of Chicken tikka with bean saladfatContent: 312.612 calories
saturatedFatContent: 17 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein