Dont worry about which came first - chicken and eggs taste sensational at the same time in this delicious summer salad.
The ingredient of Chargrilled chicken and egg salad
- 5 eggs, at room temperature
- 250g green beans, topped, halved
- 2 pieces lavash bread
- Olive oil cooking spray
- 4 chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 175g packet shortcut rindless bacon
- 100g mixed salad leaves
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
The instruction how to make Chargrilled chicken and egg salad
- Place eggs into a saucepan. Cover with cold water. Bring to a simmer, covered, over medium heat. Remove lid. Simmer for 9 minutes. Drain. Cool for 5 minutes. Cook beans in a saucepan of boiling salted water for 2 minutes or until bright green. Drain. Refresh under cold water. Peel eggs. Cut into quarters. Set beans and eggs aside.
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Place lavash onto a baking tray. Spray both sides with oil. Bake for 10 minutes or until crisp. Set aside to cool. Break into large pieces.
- Preheat a barbecue grill or chargrill on medium-high heat. Spray both sides of chicken and bacon with oil. Season with salt and pepper. Reduce heat to medium. Cook chicken for 4 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside. Cook bacon for 2 minutes each side or until crisp and golden. Stand for 5 minutes. Slice chicken. Cut bacon rashers in half, lengthways.
- Place salad leaves, chicken, bacon and beans into a large bowl. Toss gently.
- Make dressing Heat all ingredients in a saucepan over low heat until warm. Season with salt and pepper. Add warm dressing and lavash to salad. Toss. Divide between bowls. Top with eggs. Serve.
Nutritions of Chargrilled chicken and egg saladfatContent: 634.545 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 8 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 67 grams protein