Everyone loves a roast chook dinner. This one is stuffed with cheese and accompanied by crunchy roast potatoes and tender tomatoes.
The ingredient of Cheese and onion roast chicken
- No. 14 chicken (see note)
- 125g tasty cheese, grated
- 1 small brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1kg potatoes
- olive oil spray
- 250g cherry tomatoes
- 4 zucchini, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Cheese and onion roast chicken
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Rinse chicken and pat dry with paper towels.
- Combine cheese, onion and Worcestershire sauce in a bowl. Using your fingers, carefully lift chicken breast skin away from flesh. Press cheese mixture between skin and flesh.
- Secure chicken legs with string. Tuck wings under. Place into a greased roasting pan or ceramic dish.
- Scrub potatoes. Arrange around chicken. Spray chicken and potatoes with oil. Sprinkle with salt. Roast for 1 hour.
- Place tomatoes and zucchini into an ovenproof dish. Spray with oil. Place into oven on shelf below chicken. Cook a further 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and tomatoes are tender.
- Let chicken rest for 15 minutes. Carve. Serve with roasted vegetables.
Nutritions of Cheese and onion roast chickenfatContent: 319.782 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 35 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 23 milligrams cholesterol