The ingredient of Herbed chicken thighs
- 16 (about 200g each) chicken thigh cutlets, skin on
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped fresh marjoram
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon coarsely chopped fresh thyme
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Mixed lettuce leaves, to serve
The instruction how to make Herbed chicken thighs
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Run your finger under skin on each chicken thigh to loosen and create a pocket. Mix the marjoram, rosemary and thyme leaves in a small bowl. Place a little of the mixed herbs under the skin of each chicken thigh. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place chicken in a large roasting pan and drizzle with olive oil. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes until golden brown.
- Serve chicken thighs with tomato and chilli chutney and a salad of mixed lettuce leaves.
Nutritions of Herbed chicken thighsfatContent: 941.182 calories
saturatedFatContent: 78 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 23 grams saturated fat
cholesterolContent: 62 grams protein