The ingredient of Spiced chicken drummettes
- 2kg chicken drummettes (see note)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 3 teaspoons hot chilli sauce
- 1 1/2 cups dried breadcrumbs
- olive oil cooking spray
The instruction how to make Spiced chicken drummettes
- Place chicken in a ceramic bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Drizzle over honey. Add paprika, garlic and chilli sauce. Toss chicken to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour, if time permits.
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Line 2 baking trays with baking paper. Place breadcrumbs on a large plate. Dip drummettes, 3 to 4 at a time, into breadcrumbs and turn to coat. Place on trays. Spray with oil.
- Roast drummettes for 45 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve.
Nutritions of Spiced chicken drummettesfatContent: 211.037 calories
saturatedFatContent: 6 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 22 grams protein
sodiumContent: 90 milligrams cholesterol