The ingredient of Smoked chicken & witlof salad
- 2 witlof, leaves separated
- 3 small pears, cut into thin wedges
- 3 celery sticks, diagonally sliced
- 1 cup (115g) Lucky Californian walnuts, broken into pieces
- 1/2 cup (110g) semi-dried tomatoes, patted dry with paper towel
- 1/2 (650g) smoked chicken, flesh removed, shredded
- 1/3 cup (80ml) Praise fat-free French dressing
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
The instruction how to make Smoked chicken & witlof salad
- Place the witlof, pears, celery, walnuts, tomatoes and chicken in a large serving bowl. Toss gently to combine. Pour over the dressing and toss. Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the salad among serving plates to serve.
Nutritions of Smoked chicken & witlof saladfatContent: 470.83 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23 grams carbohydrates