Everyone loves a creamy Waldorf salad. We have added chicken to this tasty classic to make a complete mid-week meal.
The ingredient of Chicken with waldorf salad
- 1/4 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh chives
- 2 red delicious or royal gala apples, cored, thinly sliced
- 1 baby cos lettuce, trimmed, torn
- 2 celery stalks, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 1/3 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup sultanas
- 1 large barbecued chicken
- Crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken with waldorf salad
- Combine mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and chives in a jug. Season with salt and pepper.
- Place apple and remaining lemon juice in a bowl. Toss to coat. Add lettuce, celery, walnuts and sultanas. Toss to combine.
- Divide chicken and salad between plates. Drizzle dressing over salad. Serve with bread.
Nutritions of Chicken with waldorf saladfatContent: 605.865 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 22 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 73 grams protein
sodiumContent: 247 milligrams cholesterol