Tender chicken thighs are given a Mediterranean twist in this succulent roast chicken with lemon and olives recipe.
The ingredient of Roast chicken with lemon and olives
- 1 large brown onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 (160g each) chicken thigh cutlets, trimmed
- 4 sprigs fresh lemon thyme
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup green olives
- 1 lemon, scrubbed, thinly sliced
- steamed green beans, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast chicken with lemon and olives
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Place onion and garlic in a roasting dish. Drizzle with half the oil.
- Top onion mixture with chicken and thyme. Drizzle with lemon juice and remaining oil. Roast for 20 minutes. Add olives and lemon slices to dish. Roast for 30 minutes or until chicken is golden and cooked through. Serve with beans.
Nutritions of Roast chicken with lemon and olivesfatContent: 268.636 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 4 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 20 grams protein
sodiumContent: 80 milligrams cholesterol