This potato salad is a quick complete meal with the addition of pan fried chicken breast.
The ingredient of Chicken, potato and egg salad
- 750g chat potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 1 baby cos lettuce, leaves separated
- 4 hard-boiled eggs, thickly sliced (see note)
- 1/2 cup ranch dressing
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
The instruction how to make Chicken, potato and egg salad
- Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 10 to 12 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Set aside to cool. Halve potatoes.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 5 to 6 minutes each side, or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover. Stand for 5 minutes. Slice chicken.
- Arrange lettuce, potato, chicken and egg on serving plates. Drizzle with dressing. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle with onions. Serve.
Nutritions of Chicken, potato and egg saladfatContent: 541.335 calories
saturatedFatContent: 31.4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 5.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 28.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34.1 grams protein
sodiumContent: 279 milligrams cholesterol