Serve these tasty roast chicken marylands with cauliflower and green beans for a complete mid-week meal.
The ingredient of Thyme roasted chicken and cauliflower
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 (about 800g) chicken marylands
- 8 kipfler potatoes, washed, halved lengthways
- 1/2 (about 600g) cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 1/2 cup (125ml) dry white wine
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1 tablespoon grated horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 bunch thyme
- Steamed green beans, to serve
The instruction how to make Thyme roasted chicken and cauliflower
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Heat oil in a roasting pan over medium heat. Add chicken; cook for 2-3 minutes each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a bowl.
- Add the potatoes to the pan and cook, turning occasionally, for 1-2 minutes or until golden. Transfer to bowl. Add the cauliflower and onion and cook, turning occasionally, for 1 minute or until golden. Return chicken and potatoes to the pan.
- Combine wine, stock, horseradish and mustard in a jug and pour over chicken. Sprinkle with thyme sprigs and season with salt and pepper. Remove from heat. Roast in oven for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Remove from oven. Serve with steamed green beans, if desired.
Nutritions of Thyme roasted chicken and cauliflowerfatContent: 515.284 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 56 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 37 grams protein
sodiumContent: 102 milligrams cholesterol