Create easy tandoori chicken pizza at home with this easy recipe that the whole family will love.
The ingredient of Tandoori chicken pizzas
- 2 small single chicken breasts, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon Greek-style yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons tandoori paste
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 naan bread rounds
- 1/4 cup (70g) tomato paste
- 1 1/2 cups grated mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon mango chutney
- 2 tablespoons Greek-style yoghurt, extra
- 2 vine-ripened tomatoes, seeded and chopped, to serve
- Snow pea sprouts, to serve
The instruction how to make Tandoori chicken pizzas
- Preheat oven to 190u00b0C. Slice chicken into thin strips. Combine the yoghurt, tandoori paste and water in a non-metallic bowl. Add the chicken and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes.
- Remove chicken from marinade. Spread the naan bread with tomato paste. Top with cheese and chicken. Bake for 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, combine the chutney and extra yoghurt in a small bowl.
- Place the pizzas on serving plates and top with tomato and snow pea sprouts. Drizzle with chutney mixture or serve on the side.
Nutritions of Tandoori chicken pizzasfatContent: 656.772 calories
saturatedFatContent: 25 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 51 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 21 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 54 grams protein
sodiumContent: 131 milligrams cholesterol