Buy chicken in bulk and make meals to eat now or freeze for later.
The ingredient of Lemon pepper chicken with agnolotti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 4 (150g each) chicken breast fillets, trimmed
- 375g packet fresh spinach and ricotta agnolotti pasta
- 40g butter
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano leaves, chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Steamed green beans, to serve
The instruction how to make Lemon pepper chicken with agnolotti
- Combine oil and seasoning in a ceramic bowl. Add chicken. Turn to coat.
- Heat a frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook chicken for 5 to 7 minutes each side or until browned and cooked through. Transfer to a plate. Cover with foil to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in a saucepan of boiling, salted water, following packet directions, until tender. Drain.
- Add butter and oregano to frying pan. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until butter has melted and lightly browned. Add lemon juice. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute or until golden. Add pasta to butter mixture. Toss to coat.
- Slice chicken. Divide pasta mixture and chicken between plates. Serve with beans.
Nutritions of Lemon pepper chicken with agnolottifatContent: 417.533 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 20 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 41 grams protein
sodiumContent: 124 milligrams cholesterol