Cooking the chicken in parcels ensures that they are super moist and tender when they are ready to serve.
The ingredient of Chicken parcels with tarragon butter
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced diagonally
- 4 small (about 150g each) chicken breast fillets
- 60g butter, chopped
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 4 small fresh tarragon sprigs
- Steamed green beans, to serve
- Baby rocket, to serve
- Steamed chat potatoes, halved, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken parcels with tarragon butter
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan-forced.
- Place 1 piece baking paper on a flat surface. Place 1/4 of the carrot in centre. Top with 1 chicken breast fillet and 1/4 of the butter, wine and tarragon. Season with salt and pepper. Bring 2 sides of the paper up to the centre and fold to seal. Roll up the ends to enclose. Place on a baking tray. Repeat with remaining baking paper, carrot, chicken, butter, wine and tarragon.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Carefully open parcels, allowing steam to escape. Toss beans through rocket. Serve chicken with potatoes and rocket mixture.
Nutritions of Chicken parcels with tarragon butterfatContent: 431.395 calories
saturatedFatContent: 14.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 27.2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 39.3 grams protein
sodiumContent: 136 milligrams cholesterol