These Vietnamese-style chicken rolls are delicious and a great option for lunches, barbecues or picnics.
The ingredient of Vietnamese-style chicken rolls
- 12 bake-at-home dinner rolls
- 1 Coles hot roast chicken, breast meat only, skin removed
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 1 lebanese cucumber
- 1/3 cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1/3 cup coriander leaves
- Lime wedges, to serve
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
The instruction how to make Vietnamese-style chicken rolls
- Bake the rolls following packet directions. Cool.
- Meanwhile, to make the dressing, shake the fish sauce, lime juice, vinegar and sweet chilli sauce in a small screwtop jar until well combined.
- Finely shred the chicken. Halve the carrot and cucumber crossways, then cut lengthways into thin matchsticks.
- Combine the chicken, cucumber, carrot, mint and coriander in a large bowl. Drizzle over dressing and toss to combine.
- Split rolls lengthways along the top (donu2019t cut all the way through). Open out gently and fill with chicken mixture. Place rolls on a platter. Serve with lime wedges.
Nutritions of Vietnamese-style chicken rollsfatContent: 304.964 calories
saturatedFatContent: 11.8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.9 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 24.5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4.5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24.9 grams protein
sodiumContent: 66 milligrams cholesterol