Wrap chicken in thin slices of prosciutto and sprinkle with cheese and breadcrumbs for a hearty family meal.
The ingredient of Chicken parmigiana tray bake
- 8 slices prosciutto
- 8 (about 1.1kg) chicken drumsticks
- 500ml (2 cups) tomato pasta sauce
- 50g (1/2 cup) True Organic coarsely grated fresh mozzarella
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 20g (1/3 cup) panko breadcrumbs
- 1 small lemon, zested
- Mashed potato, to serve
- Steamed broccolini, to serve
- 1/4 cup small fresh basil leaves
- Micro herbs, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken parmigiana tray bake
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan-forced. Wrap a piece of prosciutto around each drumstick. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Spray with oil. Cook chicken, in 2 batches, turning, for 5 minutes or until golden brown. Trasnfer to a plate.
- Pour pasta sauce into base of a large baking dish. Top with chicken, Sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 30 minutes or until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Stir in panko for 2-3 minutes until crisp. Season. Cool completely. Stir in zest.
- Divide mash and broccolini among plates. Top with chicken. Sprinkle with panko mixture, basil and herbs.
Nutritions of Chicken parmigiana tray bakefatContent: 577.424 calories
saturatedFatContent: 34 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 54 grams protein