Slices of lean chicken is layered with chargrilled vegetables and egg mayo in a fresh French roll.
The ingredient of Chicken & antipasto rolls
- 1/3 cup whole-egg mayonnaise
- 200g chargrilled eggplant, sliced
- 100g semi-dried tomatoes, chopped
- 150g chargrilled peppers, chopped
- 1 barbecued chicken
- 2 French sticks
- 1 handful rocket
- Extra mayonnaise, to serve (optional)
The instruction how to make Chicken & antipasto rolls
- Pull all meat from the chicken and tear into shreds.
- Cut French sticks along the centre, not all the way through, open out. Spread each with mayonnaise. Fill each stick with half each of the shredded chicken, rocket leaves, eggplant, semi-dried tomatoes and peppers. Cut each into 4 pieces. Serve rolls with a little extra mayonnaise if you like.
Nutritions of Chicken & antipasto rollsfatContent: