This marvellous meal is made with only six ingredients.
The ingredient of Chicken schnitzel and avocado salad
- 1 bunch asparagus, cut into thirds
- Vegetable oil, for shallow frying (see note)
- 500g crumbed chicken schnitzel
- 120g baby rocket
- 1 large avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup shaved parmesan
- 1/3 cup ranch dressing
The instruction how to make Chicken schnitzel and avocado salad
- Place asparagus in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 3 minutes or until bright green and tender. Rinse under cold water. Drain.
- Meanwhile, pour enough oil into a large frying pan to come 5mm up side of pan. Heat over medium-high heat. Cook chicken, in batches, for 3 minutes each side or until cooked through. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel to drain. Slice.
- Place rocket in a large bowl. Add asparagus, avocado, parmesan, schnitzel and dressing. Toss to combine. Season and serve.
Nutritions of Chicken schnitzel and avocado saladfatContent: 711.503 calories
saturatedFatContent: 58.2 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 12 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 29.7 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 17.6 grams protein
sodiumContent: 70 milligrams cholesterol