Cooking for 1 or 2? Whip up these noodles in no time and then relax in front of the telly.
The ingredient of Sweet chilli chicken noodles
- 200g fresh hokkien noodles
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 100g chicken mince
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup frozen mixed Asian vegetables
- 1 tablespoon sweet chilli sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
The instruction how to make Sweet chilli chicken noodles
- Place noodles in a heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water. Stand for 1 to 2 minutes or until tender. Using a fork, separate noodles. Drain.
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add mince and garlic. Stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until browned. Transfer to a bowl. Add vegetables to wok. Stir-fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until just tender.
- Add mince mixture, noodles, sweet chilli sauce and soy sauce. Stir-fry for 1 to 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve.
Nutritions of Sweet chilli chicken noodlesfatContent: 274.611 calories
saturatedFatContent: 9.9 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2.1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 30.1 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 14.5 grams protein
sodiumContent: 45 milligrams cholesterol