The secret to perfect stir-fries lies in remembering the wok cooks quickly at very high temperatures. All thats required is a quick sizzle, a little shake and a gentle stir for an aromatic Asian feast.
The ingredient of Chilli chicken stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled, sliced
- 2 large fresh red chillies, deseeded, sliced
- 3 single chicken breast fillets, thickly sliced lengthways
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
The instruction how to make Chilli chicken stir-fry
- Heat the peanut oil and sesame oil in a wok or large frying pan over high heat until hot.
- Add the onion, carrots and chillies and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the oyster sauce and soy sauce and toss for 1 minute or until the sauces evenly coas the chicken and the chicken is cooked.
Nutritions of Chilli chicken stir-fryfatContent: 241.629 calories
saturatedFatContent: 8 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 5 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 35 grams protein
sodiumContent: 88 milligrams cholesterol