Take advantage of preprepared barbecue chicken and have a meal on the table in under half an hour.
The ingredient of Sweet sticky Asian chicken
- 2 tablespoons char siu sauce (Chinese barbeque sauce)
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 large BBQ chicken, cut into serving size pieces
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander
- 2 green onion, sliced on the diagonal
The instruction how to make Sweet sticky Asian chicken
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Mix together char siu sauce, sesame oil and water in a small bowl. Microwave on High for 30 seconds and stir until sauce is smooth and runny.
- Place chicken pieces on a large, flat baking tray and brush with sauce to coat both sides. Bake for 5 minutes, baste chicken with more sauce and bake another 5 minutes. Repeat basting and bake for a further 10 minutes, until skin is crisp and sauce sticky.
- Sprinkle with chopped coriander and green onion and serve with steamed jasmine rice.
Nutritions of Sweet sticky Asian chickenfatContent: 538.467 calories
saturatedFatContent: 24 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 7 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 72 grams protein
sodiumContent: 287 milligrams cholesterol