The ingredient of Turmeric rice with chicken legs
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 chicken legs
- 2 cups (400g) Basmati rice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 2 teaspoons ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon ground chilli powder
- 1L (4 cups) Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 3 tomatoes, chopped
- Tzatziki, to serve
The instruction how to make Turmeric rice with chicken legs
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in frying pan over medium heat. Add 8 chicken legs, turn until golden. Remove. Saute 1 onion, chopped.
- Stir in 2 cups (400g) basmati rice, 2 garlic cloves, crushed, 1 tablespoon grated ginger, 1 tablespoon ground coriander, 2 teaspoons ground turmeric, 1 teaspoon ground chilli powder. Transfer to a 4 litre ovenproof dish. Top with chicken. Pour over 1L (4 cups) chicken stock.
- Bake for 40 minutes. Remove chicken and stir 1/2 cup chopped coriander and 3 tomatoes, chopped, through rice. Serve with chicken and tzatziki.
Nutritions of Turmeric rice with chicken legsfatContent: 648.168 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 85 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 40 grams protein
sodiumContent: 141 milligrams cholesterol