Instead of the usual roast chicken this Sunday, try this recipe which comes highly recommended from taste.com.au members.
The ingredient of Roast lemon chicken
- 2 large lemons
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1kg chicken nibbles (see note)
- 600g pontiac potatoes, scrubbed, cut into wedges
- 3 sprigs rosemary, leaves removed
- 400g steamed green beans, to serve
The instruction how to make Roast lemon chicken
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C. Juice 1 lemon. Cut remaining lemon into wedges. Combine 1/4 cup lemon juice, garlic, oil, chicken, potatoes and salt and pepper in a large bowl. Toss to combine. Arrange in a roasting pan.
- Place lemon wedges over chicken and potatoes. Sprinkle with rosemary.
- Roast for 45 minutes or until chicken is golden and lemons slightly charred. Serve with steamed beans.
Nutritions of Roast lemon chickenfatContent: 762.41 calories
saturatedFatContent: 53 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 15 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 22 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 47 grams protein
sodiumContent: 218 milligrams cholesterol