Just a few simple ingredients are needed to create this tasty grilled chicken and papaya salad main.
The ingredient of Chargrilled chicken with papaya salad
- Olive oil spray
- 4 corn-fed skinless chicken breast fillets
- 100g pkt baby watercress salad
- 600g red papaya, deseeded, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 yellow capsicum, deseeded, sliced
- 110ml container Neil Perry Fresh balsamic dressing
The instruction how to make Chargrilled chicken with papaya salad
- Spray a chargrill pan with oil. Heat the pan over a medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Set aside for 5 minutes before cutting into slices.
- Combine the watercress salad, papaya and capsicum in a bowl. Divide among serving plates.
- Top the salad with the chicken and drizzle with dressing to serve.
Nutritions of Chargrilled chicken with papaya saladfatContent: 445.257 calories
saturatedFatContent: 23 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 11 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 46 grams protein
sodiumContent: 118 milligrams cholesterol