As nights get nippy, take comfort in a hearty dinner, perfect for warming up your midweek, without breaking a sweat!
The ingredient of Chicken and vegetables with tzatziki
- 450g chat (small coliban) potatoes, unpeeled, halved
- 1 bunch Dutch (baby) carrots, washed, trimmed
- 3 baby eggplant, thickly diagonally sliced
- 3 zucchini, thickly diagonally sliced
- 1 large red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 (about 175g each) single chicken breast fillets, excess fat trimmed
- 1 200g container tzatziki
The instruction how to make Chicken and vegetables with tzatziki
- Preheat oven to 220u00b0C. Place potatoes, carrots, eggplant, zucchini and onion in a large baking dish. Combine 1 tablespoon of the oil with the lemon juice, garlic, salt and pepper in a small jug. Drizzle over the vegetables and toss to coat. Roast the vegetables in preheated oven, tossing frequently, for 30-35 minutes or until tender and golden.
- Meanwhile, heat the remaining oil in a medium non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Season both sides of the chicken with pepper. Add the chicken to the pan and cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Thinly diagonally slice the chicken.
- Add the chicken to the vegetables and toss well to combine. Divide among serving plates and top with a dollop of tzatziki.
Nutritions of Chicken and vegetables with tzatzikifatContent: 298.272 calories
saturatedFatContent: 10 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 23 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein
sodiumContent: 62 milligrams cholesterol