The ingredient of Tortillas with chicken & coriander
- 1 250g pkt fajita tortillas (Old El Paso brand)
- 400g chicken breast fillets
- 1 teaspoon Massel chicken style stock powder
- 2 ripe medium tomatoes, finely diced
- 2 green shallots, finely chopped
- 1 small fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- Salt & ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh coriander leaves and stems
- 1/2 450g can refried beans (Old El Paso brand)
- 3 cups shredded cos lettuce
- 60g (1/4 cup) sour light cream
The instruction how to make Tortillas with chicken & coriander
- Preheat oven to 180u00b0C. Wrap the tortillas in a sheet of foil.
- Place chicken and stock powder in a small saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 10 minutes or until just cooked. Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside for 10 minutes to cool slightly. Discard the stock.
- Place the tortillas in preheated oven for 10 minutes to warm through.
- Meanwhile, combine the tomatoes, green shallots and chilli in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and set aside. Use 2 forks to shred the chicken. Combine the shredded chicken and coriander in a medium bowl. Season with salt and pepper, and set aside.
- To serve, spread the warm tortillas with the refried beans. Top with the tomato mixture, chicken mixture and lettuce. Add a dollop of sour cream and roll the tortillas up firmly to enclose the fillings.
Nutritions of Tortillas with chicken & corianderfatContent: 425.42 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
sugarContent: 46 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 32 grams protein