Rissoles to the rescue! When your home is bursting with the energy of three six-year olds you need something quick and easy for dinner. This Queensland familys found a favourite in these tasty rissoles.
The ingredient of Chicken and almond rissoles
- 1kg chicken mince
- 1 brown onion, finely chopped
- 1 red capsicum, diced
- 4 wheat cereal biscuits, crushed
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 1/4 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley leaves, chopped
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salad greens, to serve
- Potato salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken and almond rissoles
- Place mince, onion, capsicum, cereal biscuits, almonds, parmesan, parsley and egg in a large bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Mix to combine. Using 1/4 cup per rissole, shape mixture into 18 rissoles. Place on a large tray. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large, non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook rissoles, in batches, for 4 to 5 minutes each side or until cooked through. Serve with salad greens and potato salad.
Nutritions of Chicken and almond rissolesfatContent: 505.007 calories
saturatedFatContent: 32 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 10 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 44 grams protein
sodiumContent: 202 milligrams cholesterol