Dont go out for crispy crumbed chicken - our version tastes just as good and baking it in the oven makes it far healthier.
The ingredient of Crispy buttermilk chicken
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 2 teaspoons MasterFoodsu00ae Ground Coriander
- 3 teaspoons sweet paprika
- 8 chicken thigh fillets, trimmed, halved
- 2 cups dried multigrain breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- Salad, to serve
The instruction how to make Crispy buttermilk chicken
- Combine buttermilk, coriander and paprika in a glass or ceramic bowl. Add chicken. Turn to coat. Cover. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 200u00b0C/180u00b0C fan-forced. Grease a large baking tray. Combine breadcrumbs, oregano, lemon rind and sesame seeds in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Remove chicken from buttermilk mixture. Toss chicken, 1 piece at a time, in breadcrumb mixture. Place on prepared tray.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden and cooked through. Serve with salad.
Nutritions of Crispy buttermilk chickenfatContent: 611.362 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 49 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 58 grams protein
sodiumContent: 200 milligrams cholesterol