For fast and easy meals, you cant beat an Asian-inspired dish. Full of fresh flavours, this one is ready and on the table in 15 minutes.
The ingredient of Chicken, corn and noodle soup
- 1.25L (5 cups) chicken stock
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh red chilli
- 250g dried rice vermicelli noodles
- 425g can corn kernels, drained
- 2 single chicken breast fillets, halved lengthways, thinly sliced
- 3 shallots, trimmed, thinly sliced
- 80g (2 cups) baby spinach leaves
The instruction how to make Chicken, corn and noodle soup
- Place the stock, ginger and chilli in a large saucepan over medium-high heat and bring to the boil. Add the noodles and corn. Return the noodle mixture to the boil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the chicken and three-quarters of the shallot. Cook for 2 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Add the spinach and stir until the spinach just starts to wilt. Divide the soup among serving bowls and top with the remaining shallot.
Nutritions of Chicken, corn and noodle soupfatContent: 425.898 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 64 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 3 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 27 grams protein
sodiumContent: 59 milligrams cholesterol