This quick Asian salad combines barbecue chicken with aromatic mango on a layer of salad greens.
The ingredient of Asian chicken and mango salad
- 100g snow peas, topped
- 1 large barbecued chicken
- 1 ripe mango (see note), peeled, flesh sliced
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced diagonally
- 400g bag Salad Mix
- 2 tablespoons slivered almonds, toasted (see tip), to garnish
- Coriander leaves, to garnish
- 80ml (1/3 cup) KRAFT French Dressing
- 2 tablespoons roughly chopped fresh coriander
- 2 teaspoons bottled Thai-style red curry paste
The instruction how to make Asian chicken and mango salad
- Bring a medium saucepan of water to the boil. Add the snow peas and cook for 30 seconds to blanch. Drain in a colander. Refresh under cold running water and drain well.
- Remove the skin and meat from the barbecued chicken, discard the skin and bones. Use your fingers to break the meat into long thin pieces.
- To make the dressing, combine the KRAFT French Dressing, coriander and curry paste in a small screw-top jar and shake well.
- Combine snowpeas, chicken, mango, green shallots and dressing in a bowl and toss. Place Woolworths Complete Salad Mix on serving plates and top with the dressed chicken mixture. Garnish with the almonds and coriander leaves and serve.
Nutritions of Asian chicken and mango saladfatContent: 516.24 calories
saturatedFatContent: 18 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 4 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 9 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 75 grams protein
sodiumContent: 242 milligrams cholesterol