Have dinner on the table in no time with this tasty chicken stir fry.
The ingredient of Lemon and honey chicken
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Chinese rice wine or dry sherry
- 400g chicken breast fillets, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon peanut oil or canola oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup (60ml) lemon juice
- 3 teaspoons soy sauce, extra
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 green onions, sliced diagonally
- 1 tablespoon chopped coriander
The instruction how to make Lemon and honey chicken
- Place the soy sauce and rice wine in a bowl and add the chicken. Toss to coat. Cover and chill for 10 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add the chicken in batches and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes until golden brown. Remove and keep warm. 3. Combine the honey, lemon juice, soy sauce and sesame oil.
- Return the chicken to the pan, add the honey mixture and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the green onions and toss until combined. Sprinkle with coriander and serve with rice or steamed Asian greens such choy sum or gai laan.
Nutritions of Lemon and honey chickenfatContent: 184.986 calories
saturatedFatContent: 4 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 10 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 10 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 24 grams protein
sodiumContent: 59 milligrams cholesterol