A stir-fry like this one meets all your veggie needs and is easy to knock up on a Thursday after work.
The ingredient of Honey chicken stir-fry
- 1 bunch bok choy, trimmed and chopped and roughly chopped
- 50g snow peas, trimmed
- 450g hokkien noodles
- 2 tablespoons salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon finely grated ginger
- 3 small chicken breast fillets, sliced into thin strips
- 100g baby corn, halved diagonally
The instruction how to make Honey chicken stir-fry
- Heat half 1/2 teaspoon of peanut oil in a wok or large frying pan over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook for 3 minutes or until just cooked. Remove from heat.
- Add another 1/2 teaspoon of peanut oil and stir-fry the ginger, bok choy and baby corn for 3 minutes or until tender.
- Return the chicken to the pan, along with the snow peas, noodles, soy sauce and honey. Toss well, cook for a further 2 minutes and serve.
Nutritions of Honey chicken stir-fryfatContent: 448.125 calories
saturatedFatContent: 5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 41 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 8 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 56 grams protein