The ingredient of Sesame and ginger chicken
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds
- 2 single chicken breast fillets
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- Salt & freshly ground pepper
- 400g snowpeas, trimmed
- 2 tablespoons Changs sesame oil
- 1 bunch fresh coriander, leaves picked
- 1/2 red onion, finely diced
- 1 fresh red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
The instruction how to make Sesame and ginger chicken
- Cook the sesame seeds in a frying pan over a medium heat until toasted.
- Preheat a sandwich grill. Slice the chicken fillets in half lengthways. Smear both sides of the chicken with garlic and ginger. Season with salt and pepper. Cook in the sandwich press for 2 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside to rest.
- Meanwhile, cook the snowpeas in a saucepan of boiling water for 1 minute. Drain and refresh under cold running water. Toss the snowpeas with the sesame oil.
- In a bowl combine coriander leaves, sesame seeds, onion and chilli. Slice chicken fillets and serve on the snowpeas. Top with the sesame coriander. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Sesame and ginger chickenfatContent: 277.24 calories
saturatedFatContent: 15 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 2 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 6 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 4 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 28 grams protein
sodiumContent: 59 milligrams cholesterol