You only need 6 ingredients to make a dish great - heres the proof!
The ingredient of Poached chicken with coleslaw and aioli
- 4 cups Massel chicken style liquid stock
- 500g chicken breast fillets
- 400g packet dry coleslaw
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
The instruction how to make Poached chicken with coleslaw and aioli
- Bring stock to the boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to low. Add chicken. Cook for 10 minutes. Remove from heat. Stand for 10 minutes. Remove chicken from stock. Thinly slice.
- Meanwhile, place coleslaw in a large bowl. Combine mayonnaise, lemon juice and garlic. Season with salt and pepper. Pour over coleslaw. Add chicken. Toss to combine. Serve.
Nutritions of Poached chicken with coleslaw and aiolifatContent: 227.289 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 7 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 31 grams protein
sodiumContent: 78 milligrams cholesterol