This tangy salad is made by combining Thai-style rice noodles, shredded chicken, mango slices and fresh greens.
The ingredient of Chicken & mango salad
- 100g Changs Thai-style rice noodles
- 100g classic salad
- 1 small red onion, halved, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1 barbecued chicken
- 2 mangoes, peeled, sliced
The instruction how to make Chicken & mango salad
- Place noodles in a large heatproof bowl. Cover with boiling water and let soak for 15 mins until tender. Drain noodles, rinse under cold water and drain again. Return to bowl.
- Meanwhile remove chicken from carcass and shred meat. Add shredded chicken to noodles with remaining ingredients and toss to combine. Transfer salad to serving bowls.
Nutritions of Chicken & mango saladfatContent: