For a family favourite, serve oven-baked chicken schnitzel with spicy wedges, lime and sweet chilli.
The ingredient of Chicken schnitzel with spicy wedges
- 4 x 200g scrubbed large potatoes, cut lengthways into 8 wedges
- 200g punnet grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup rice bran oil or vegetable oil
- 175g green beans, trimmed and steamed to serve
- Olive oil spray
- Cajun seasoning, to sprinkle
- 4 chicken crumbed schnitzels
- Pitted kalamata olives halved (optional)
The instruction how to make Chicken schnitzel with spicy wedges
- Preheat the oven to 200u00b0C or 180u00b0C fan. Lightly oil a large oven tray. Arrange the potatoes onto the oven tray and spray with oil. Sprinkle with Cajun seasoning and bake for 40 mins until crisp and golden brown. Towards the end of the wedges cooking time, place the tomatoes onto a smaller oven tray and bake for 10 mins until softened.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan and cook the schnitzel in 2 batches for 3 mins each side, until golden brown and cooked through. Drain schnitzel on paper towels.
- Top schnitzel with the roasted tomatoes (add olives to the tomatoes if you like). Serve with spicy wedges and beans.
Nutritions of Chicken schnitzel with spicy wedgesfatContent: