Create a Spanish-inspired chicken bake with this effortless recipe the whole family will love.
The ingredient of Spanish chicken bake
- 4 Coles Australian RSPCA Approved Chicken Thigh Cutlets
- 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 500g baby potatoes, halved
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges
- 1 red capsicum, seeded, coarsely chopped
- 1 zucchini, halved lengthways, thickly sliced diagonally
- 1/2 cup (80g) kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup (125ml) salt-reduced chicken stock
The instruction how to make Spanish chicken bake
- Preheat oven to 200C. Combine the chicken, paprika and oregano in a large bowl. Season. Heat a large frying pan over medium heat. Cook chicken for 2 mins each side or until golden brown. Transfer to a baking dish. Add the potato to the pan and cook, tossing, for 5 mins or until light golden. Arrange the potato, onion, capsicum, zucchini and olives around the chicken in the dish. Pour the stock around chicken. Season.
- Bake for 35-40 mins or until the chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Spanish chicken bakefatContent: 349.657 calories
saturatedFatContent: 12 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 3 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 17 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein