The combination of pesto and cream cheese will instantly lift this lunchtime favourite.
The ingredient of Pesto chicken baguette
- 1 x 30cm baguette or 2 small baguettes halved lengthways
- 60g tub PHILADELPHIA Extra Light Spreadable Cream Cheese
- 2 tablespoons basil pesto
- 20g baby spinach leaves
- 200g chicken breast fillet, cooked and sliced
- 1/3 cup sundried tomatoes
- 1/2 small red onion, sliced
The instruction how to make Pesto chicken baguette
- Combine the PHILLY with the pesto then spread onto the base of the baguette. Top with the spinach, chicken, tomato and onion. Close with baguette top and cut in half. Serve immediately.
Nutritions of Pesto chicken baguettefatContent: