Pack a tasty lunchtime wrap with this quick and easy 10-minute chicken and beetroot recipe.
The ingredient of Chicken and beetroot wrap
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- 4 Coles Wholemeal & Grain Soft Wraps
- 8 cos lettuce leaves, shredded
- 2 carrots, coarsely grated
- 4 cooked baby beetroots, drained, thinly sliced
- 300g shredded cooked chicken
The instruction how to make Chicken and beetroot wrap
- Combine the mustard and vinegar in a small bowl.
- Place the wraps on a clean work surface. Top with the lettuce, carrot, beetroot and chicken. Drizzle with the mustard mixture. Season. Starting from one edge, roll up the wraps tightly to enclose filling.
Nutritions of Chicken and beetroot wrapfatContent: