Kids and adults will love snacking on these tasty chicken nibbles.
The ingredient of Jurassic chicken nibbles
- 1/3 cup salt-reduced soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
- 16 (2kg) chicken lovely legs
- Sliced green onion, to serve
The instruction how to make Jurassic chicken nibbles
- Combine soy, honey, garlic and ginger in a jug. Place chicken in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Add half the marinade. Toss chicken to coat. Refrigerate for 1 hour, if time permits. Reserve the remaining marinade.
- Preheat oven to 190C/170C fan-forced. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place chicken on prepared tray. Bake for 40 minutes, brushing with reserved marinade every 10 minutes, or until chicken is browned and cooked through. Serve the chicken sprinkled with green onion.
Nutritions of Jurassic chicken nibblesfatContent: 112.33 calories
saturatedFatContent: 2.5 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 0.7 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 5.3 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 16 grams protein
sodiumContent: 5.7 milligrams cholesterol