Take a few shortcuts with this speedy schnitzel wrap drizzled with classic Caesar dressing and topped with grated parmesan cheese.
The ingredient of Speedy chicken schnitzel wrap
- 2 Coles White Soft Wraps
- 4 baby cos lettuce leaves
- 1 Coles RSCPA Approved Chicken Schnitzel
- 1 Coles Australian Free Range Egg
- 1/4 cup (60ml) Caesar dressing
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan
The instruction how to make Speedy chicken schnitzel wrap
- Preheat oven to 220C or 200C fan-forced. Bake the schnitzels on a lined tray following packet directions or until golden and cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- In the meantime, bring a saucepan of water to the boil over medium-high heat. Add egg and cook for 6-7 minutes. Drain. Cool under cold running water. Peel. Cut into quarters.
- Slice chicken schnitzels into thick pieces and quarter the cherry tomatoes.
- To prepare the lettuce, separate the leaves, wash under cold water, dry and coarsely tear into pieces.
- Place the wraps on a clean work surface. Top with lettuce, chicken and egg. Drizzle with the Caesar dressing and top with the tomato and parmesan. Roll to enclose and serve.
Nutritions of Speedy chicken schnitzel wrapfatContent: