Use up barbecued chicken in the hearty soup, best enjoyed on a cosy night in.
The ingredient of Chicken, corn and noodle soup
- 1L Campbells Real Soup Base u2013 Malaysian
- 400g can corn kernels, drained
- 400g can creamed corn
- 2 cups shredded barbecued chicken
- 250g fresh Singapore noodles
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 chilli, thinly sliced to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken, corn and noodle soup
- Rinse noodles under warm water to separate. Drain and set aside.
- In a medium to large saucepan bring Campbells Real Soup Base-Malaysian to the boil. Add corn kernels, creamed corn and chicken return to the boil.
- Add noodles. Simmer for 2 minutes or until noodles are tender. Stir through green spring onions before serving. Serve with chilli.
Nutritions of Chicken, corn and noodle soupfatContent: