Have Monday nights dinner all wrapped up in around half an hour.
The ingredient of Greek chicken cooked in paper
- 2 (about 500g) single chicken breast fillets, cut into 2cm pieces
- 20 pitted kalamata olives, halved lengthways
- 4 sprigs fresh oregano
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon rind
- 1 bunch English spinach, ends trimmed, washed, coarsely chopped
- 4 bunches (about 4 in each bunch) trussed cherry tomatoes
- 100g South Cape feta, crumbled
The instruction how to make Greek chicken cooked in paper
- Combine the chicken, olives, oregano, garlic, oil and lemon rind in a large glass or ceramic bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 30 minutes to develop the flavours.
- Divide the spinach, chicken mixture, tomatoes and feta among four 50cm lengths of non-stick baking paper. Fold long sides over to enclose filling and tuck short ends under the parcels to secure.
- Place parcels in a large metal steaming pan or bamboo steamer over a saucepan or wok of simmering water. Steam, covered, for 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. Divide the parcels among plates and serve immediately.
Nutritions of Greek chicken cooked in paperfatContent: 317.87 calories
saturatedFatContent: 19 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 6.5 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 2 grams carbohydrates
cholesterolContent: 34 grams protein