Wrap up these delicious parcels with aromatic Asian chicken inside.
The ingredient of Chicken parcels with Asian greens
- 4 x 125g chicken breast fillets
- 4cm-piece ginger, peeled, cut into thin batons
- 1 long red chilli, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons shaohsing (Chinese) rice wine*
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- Steamed Asian greens (such as choy sum or bok choy), to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken parcels with Asian greens
- Preheat the oven to 190u00b0C.
- Cut four deep slashes halfway through the flesh of each chicken breast. Cut four 30cm lengths of foil, place a fillet in the centre of each and top with ginger and chilli.
- Combine soy, rice wine and oil in a small bowl, then spoon over chicken and season. Fold in sides of foil to make a parcel, place on a baking tray and cook for 12-15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken on greens and drizzle with remaining sauce from parcels.
Nutritions of Chicken parcels with Asian greensfatContent: 192.395 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 1 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 1 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 29 grams protein
sodiumContent: 74 milligrams cholesterol