Pick up a barbecued chicken on your way home and turn it into this satisfying salad for dinner.
The ingredient of Chicken, spinach and chickpea salad
- 1 barbecued chicken, meat shredded
- 250g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 300g can chickpeas, drained, rinsed
- 1/3 cup flat-leaf parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 200g baby spinach
- crusty bread, to serve
The instruction how to make Chicken, spinach and chickpea salad
- Combine chicken, tomatoes, chickpeas, parsley and feta in a large bowl. Season with black pepper. Toss gently to combine.
- Combine oil, 2 tablespoons lemon juice and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Whisk until well combined.
- Add spinach to chicken. Drizzle with dressing. Toss to combine. Serve with bread.
Nutritions of Chicken, spinach and chickpea saladfatContent: 775.555 calories
saturatedFatContent: 47 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 13 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 9 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 2 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 76 grams protein
sodiumContent: 283 milligrams cholesterol