This easy chicken stir-fry is ready in a flash.
The ingredient of Teriyaki chicken stir-fry
- 1 tablespoon extra light olive oil
- 1 brown onion, cut into wedges
- 500g chicken breast fillet, thinly sliced
- 1 small green capsicum, sliced
- 1 small red capsicum, sliced
- 175g MasterFoods Teriyaki Chicken Stir-fry Recipe Base
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Steamed jasmine rice, to serve
The instruction how to make Teriyaki chicken stir-fry
- Heat oil in a wok over high heat. Add onion and cook for 1 minute. Add chicken and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes or until brown.
- Add capsicum, recipe base and soy sauce and stir-fry 2 minutes or until sauce is hot and chicken is cooked through.
- Serve chicken over steamed jasmine rice.
Nutritions of Teriyaki chicken stir-fryfatContent: 244.258 calories
saturatedFatContent: 7 grams fat
carbohydrateContent: 1 grams saturated fat
sugarContent: 14 grams carbohydrates
fibreContent: 11 grams sugar
cholesterolContent: 30 grams protein